Purchasing real estate in Alexandria is likely to be the biggest and most complex financial choice most residents of Alexandria, Virginia will ever make. As an established real estate professional, I am a home buyer’s protector who understands the information and emotional support that buyers need throughout the process of finding and acquiring a home.
As Realtor with experience working in Fairfax County, I’m qualified to benefit buyers in Fairfax County through the good and bad which can come up during your home purchase. I’m Julie Nesbitt and I have the skills and experience to help you buy a home like 7104 Roxann Rd in Dewey Park. I’m happy to help and there is no fee for my servic and if I represent you, at closing I’ll refund $3,498 from my commissions to a thank you for your business. [rebate terms and conditions]
$622,000: 7104 Roxann Rd, Alexandria, VA 22315
if you intend to buy a home like this in Fairfax County, here’s an overview of the process:
- Homes in Alexandria sell quickly. Homes will come and go on the market so you need to be ready when you spot the right home for you. Don’t panic. I have the experience to put your ducks in a row. I can even help you with exiting your rental on your terms.
- Find a trusted real estate professional. It’s absolutely vital that you find a real estate professional who understands your goals and who is ready and able to guide you through the home buying process.
- When you find your home, it’s time to make the offer. When it comes time to make the offer, I can help you put together an offer that works for your needs and within your budget but puts you in the best position to make the purchase.
- Consider maintenance and repair costs when calculating your buying budget. I can help you understand some of the expenses you’ll be looking at as a home owner.
- Think about what comes next. What happens if you have an addition to your family unit?
- It’s up to you to decide what’s important in your home. For example:
- Compile a list of three or four neighborhoods you’d like to live in, taking into account nearby schools, recreational facilities, area expansion plans, and safety.
- Do you want the most expensive home in the neighborhood (7104 Roxann Rd) or the least expensive home in the neighborhood (7104 Roxann Rd).
- Is it important to have storage or a basement? Do you need a garage or parking space?
When it’s time to get serious, reach out to me, Julie Nesbitt. I am an expert in 22315 real estate. I’ll go above and beyond to achieve your real estate dreams.