I am Julie Nesbitt. I am a full-time, professional Realtor. I work hard every day in and around 22306 in Alexandria, Virginia. There’s a lot to like about this house in Alexandria Virginia. But is it the right home for you?
My goal in this article is to help you organize your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Fairfax County. You have a lot of options in Fairfax County even if you’re only interested in 22306. Have you thought about:
- Do you want a basement? 67% of the houses in this community have a basement.
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Memorial Heights is 0.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- Do you like brick homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
I’ll go above and beyond to achieve your real estate dreams.
This is just a hint of the discussion we need to have about your needs. To buy or sell in Northern Virginia call me. It would be my honor and pleasure to help you realize your real estate dreams.