Hello. I’m Julie Nesbitt and I love Springfield VA. I’ll take the worries out of your real estate goals.
There are many reasons a buyer might like a home like 6415 Rivington Rd in 22152.
Totally updated, freshly painted, and ready to call your own! Hardwoods on main and upper levels! Kitchen w/ 42″ cabinets, granite & SS applncs. Master BR w/ en suite BA! Walk-out basement w/ fireplace! Deck and patio w/ private backyard … [Read more]
Price: $568,000 : 6415 Rivington Rd, Springfield, VA 22152
|| Beds: 4 || Baths: 2 || Half-Baths: 1 || Living Area: 1,661 || Days On Market: 85 ||
|| Rolling Valley || Buyer’s Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $3,050 || MLS: FX10043204
But putting that aside, this post isn’t about this 4-bedroom house in Rolling Valley. This is about Springfield Virginia. Here’s a few reasons:
- Fairfax County has some of the best public schools in the national capital region, and in the country. Both Hunt Valley, and Rolling Valley Elementary Schools and Irving Middle School serve students in Springfield.
- Springfield host several Farmer’s Markets, including one at the Springfield Mall.
- As a suburb of DC, Springfield offers a huge variety of day-trips to see the sites of Downtown DC.
- Springfield often has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the country. This means that Springfield is a prosperous town with a healthy demand on real estate. (Your home will be easy to sell when you’re ready to move on.)
Julie Nesbitt recommends:
- $549,500: 5615 Bellington Ave, Springfield, VA 22151 | North Springfield | Comparables
- $550,000: 7514 Axton St, Springfield, VA 22151 | North Springfield | Comparables
- $544,900: 5954 Kedron St, Springfield, VA 22150 | Springfield | Comparables
- $549,900: 8225 Terra Grande Ave, Springfield, VA 22153 | Terra Grande | Comparables
- $549,950: 7261 Castlefield Way, Springfield, VA 22150 | Townes of Manchester Woods | Comparables