Northern Virginia is my hometown and almost everyday you’ll find me working hard in or around Falls Church VA. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.
There are many reasons a buyer might like a home like 7370 Lee Hwy #204.
Location!!!! Move-in Ready. Beautifully updated 2 Bedrooms,1 Bath Condo. Master with Walk in Closet. New Carpet & New Paint. Condo Fee includes all utilities except electricity. Large balcony. All Windows and Sliding Door custom updated within … [Read more]
Price: $209,900 : 7370 Lee Hwy #204, Falls Church, VA 22046
|| Beds: 2 || Baths: 1 || Half-Baths: 0 || Living Area: 894 || Days On Market: 1 ||
|| Timberlane Village Gdns || Buyer’s Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $535 || MLS: FX10110539
However, this article isn’t about this garden-style condo at 7370 Lee Hwy #204. This is about some of what I like about Falls Church. I’d like to point out a few aspects of Falls Church life that residents here love:
- Falls Church is a diverse and family-friendly community.
- Falls Church has a number of options to fit any budget. There are stately single-family homes and townhouses of several varieties. Falls Church has garden-style, mid-rise and hi-rise condos as well.
- Falls Church City’s Farmers Market boasts more than 50 vendors during peak season and more than 40 during the winter months.
- Golfers enjoy several options if they live in Falls Church. Most obvious of these choices is Jefferson District Golf Course.
Julie Nesbitt recommends:
- $209,900: 7370 Lee Hwy #204, Falls Church, VA 22046 | Timberlane Village Gdns | Comparables
- $200,000: 14512 Golden Oak Rd, Centreville, VA 20121 | The Meadows | Comparables
- $205,000: 2829 Kalmia Lee Ct #B-102, Falls Church, VA 22042 | Kalmia Lee | Comparables
- $199,900: 3811 Needles Pl #E, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Sequoyah | Comparables
- $207,000: 1508a Summerchase Ct #A, Reston, VA 20194 | Summerridge | Comparables