My name is Julie Nesbitt. My goal is to be the best Realtor I can by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 5801 Quantrell Ave #304 is a delightful 2-bedroom garden-style condo in Alexandria Virginia, but it’s not for every buyer.
My objective with this article is to help you think about your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in the City of Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Alexandria. To get what you want, you need to know what you want. For example:
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air.
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront property?
- Do you need a garage? none of the garden-style condos in this community have a garage.
- Do you want a basement? none of the garden-style condos in this community have a basement.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at The Seasons
For all things real estate, call me at (703) 765 0300.
I’d love to show you how I can organize your priorities and then put my experience to work.
Remember, a small business like ours can only survive by referrals and word-of-mouth, so if my words were helpful please share this post.