I’m a Realtor who works everyday in and around Falls Church Virginia and I love this little town. I’m your local expert, Julie Nesbitt.
3424 Lakeside View Dr #10-3 is an interesting home.
Beautiful Lakeside Community – Completely renovated 2br/2bath 1st floor condo plus den. Designer finishes throughout. Cozy living room w/ fireplace leads to private patio. Hardwood floors throughout this gem. New Kitchen and baths with new … [Read more]
Price: $334,900 : 3424 Lakeside View Dr #10-3, Falls Church, VA 22041
|| Beds: 2 || Baths: 2 || Half-Baths: 0 || Living Area: 1,064 || Days On Market: 13 ||
|| Waters Edge || Buyer’s Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $1,259 || MLS: FX10106668
But this post isn’t about this Contemporary-style home in 22041. Instead, I want to tell you more about Falls Church Virginia. Here are some of the reasons that I love Falls Church
- Falls Church is a diverse and family-friendly community.
- Did you know that Falls Church has a center for the arts called ArtSpace. Artspace has a 95-seat theater and an art gallery. Creative Cauldron is the nonprofit arts organization that manages and operates ArtSpace. Creative Cauldron’s mission is to make the arts affordable and accessible to everyone, offering year-round educational programs in the arts as well as professional performances of live theater, music and dance for adults and for children.
- The Tinner Hill Blues Festival is the only three-day event in Falls Church. The festival boasts all kinds of blues for all ages, all weekend, all over town
- Falls Church provides very easy access to Tysons Corner.
Julie Nesbitt recommends:
- $320,000: 3701 George Mason Dr #615n, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Skyline Plaza | Comparables
- $325,000: 3810a Steppes Ct, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Steppes of Barcroft | Comparables
- $339,900: 2812 Emma Lee St #303, Falls Church, VA 22042 | Lee Landing | Comparables
- $334,900: 3424 Lakeside View Dr #10-3, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Waters Edge | Comparables
- $341,000: 3713 George Mason Dr S #611w, Falls Church, VA 22041 | Skyline House | Comparables