Purchasing real estate for most Americans is the biggest and most complex financial occurrence most Americans will ever make. As Realtor with extensive real estate know-how about Fairfax County, I will be a strong advocate who recognizes the information and emotional support that buyers need throughout the process of finding and acquiring a 7-bedroom home in Fairfax County.
As Realtor with extensive real estate knowledge about 22066, I am well prepared to guide home buyers through the entire process which can come up during your house purchase. I’m Julie Nesbitt and I am ready to help you purchase a house in Grovemont. I’m happy to help and there is no fee for my servic and if you choose to let me represent you, I’ll pay you $13,905 at settlement from my commissions as a thank you for your patronage. [rebate terms and conditions]
$2,250,000: 851 Nicholas Run Dr, Great Falls, VA 22066
If you’re interested in a home like this, here are some of the things you’ll have to do:
- Make yourself ready. Homes will come and go on the market so you need to be ready when you spot the right home for you. I can show you how to make yourself ready.
- Find a trusted professional. You need to find a real estate professional—not just any Realtor—but the right professional who can guide you through the home buying process. You want an agent who can provide the service you want and the expertise in Fairfax County that you need.
- Make a good offer. Do what you can to ensure it’s appealing to a seller.
- Don’t forget about the maintenance and repair costs into your buying budget. You can’t count on the landlord. You are the landlord.
- Plan ahead. What happens if you have an addition to your family unit?
- Make a list of what you can compromise on as well as what you absolutely need in your new home. For example:
- Compile a list of three or four neighborhoods you’d like to live in, taking into account nearby schools, recreational facilities, area expansion plans, and safety.
- Do you care about the roof? Do you know about the roof?
- Is it important to have storage or a basement? Do you need a garage or parking space?
If you have questions about the process, reach out to me, Julie Nesbitt. I am an expert in Great Falls real estate. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.