Northern Virginia is my hometown and almost everyday you’ll find me working hard in or around Falls Church VA.
There are many reasons a buyer might like a home like 5501 Seminary Rd #2605s in 22041.
Amazing & historic PENTHOUSE was custom-built for one of Benn brothers who sold the land, formerly an airport, to original developer, Charles E Smith & got a “special unit” as part of the deal. This 1BR+Den is 1,900sf, same size as a 3BR, and … [Read more]
Price: $465,000 : 5501 Seminary Rd #2605s, Falls Church, VA 22041
|| Beds: 1 || Baths: 1 || Half-Baths: 1 || Living Area: 1,930 || Days On Market: 6 ||
|| Skyline Square || Buyer’s Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $2,213 || MLS: FX10109229
Still, this post isn’t about this high-rise condo in Fairfax County. As interesting as that property is, what I really want to write about is the “Little City” of Falls Church VA. Here are some of the reasons that I love Falls Church
- Falls Church is close to the pools, batting cages, trails and other attractions of Upton Regional Park.
- When you have a moment, every resident and visitor should check out the Eden Center. With more than 120 stores, the Eden Center is the largest Vietnamese shopping center on the East Coast. A Lion Arch gateway at the entrance to the Eden Center honors Vietnamese and Chinese cultures.
- The Tinner Hill Blues Festival is the only three-day event in Falls Church. The festival boasts all kinds of blues for all ages, all weekend, all over town
- The City of Falls Church is home to over 125 restaurants, bakeries, take-outs, convenience, and quick serve food establishments. In addition the surround Falls Church area of Fairfax County has numerous options and places of interest.
- The “Skyline” area is close to I-395 and well served by public transportation for easy access to major employment centers in Arlington, Alexandria, Tysons and DC.