Buying a garden-style condo will probably be the most complex financial investment most residents of the City of Alexandria will ever make. As Realtor with extensive real estate knowledge about the City of Alexandria, I will be a strong advocate who grasps the information and emotional support that buyers need throughout the process of shopping 3-bedroom homes in Alexandria and acquiring a home like 521 Washington St N #301.
As a devoted and faithful real estate professional, I have what it takes to benefit buyers in the City of Alexandria through all the difficulties which can come up during your garden-style condo purchase. I’m Julie Nesbitt and I’d be honored to to help you purchase a home like 521 Washington St N #301 in Old Town. I’m happy to help and there is no fee for my servic and if you choose me to be your Realtor, I’ll rebate you $9,269 at closing. [rebate terms and conditions]
$1,499,900: 521 Washington St N #301, Alexandria, VA 22314
If you’re interested in buying a home like this, here are the steps:
- Homes in Alexandria sell quickly. Homes will come and go on the market so you need to be ready when you spot the right home for you. I can show you how to make yourself ready.
- Find a trusted partner. You need to find a real estate professional—not just any Realtor—but the right professional who can guide you through the home buying process. You want an agent who can provide the service you want and the expertise in the City of Alexandria that you need.
- When you find the home you want, make a good offer. Do what you can to ensure it’s appealing to a seller.
- Consider maintenance and repair costs when calculating your buying budget. Maintenance, utilities and other factors are important to consider. I can help you figure out these numbers.
- Consider the future. Have you thought about what happens if your job or family situation changes? I can help you think about turning these potential pitfalls into real opportunities.
- Decide what you can compromise and what you absolutely need in your new home. For example:
- Are schools important to you? 521 Washington St N #301 is served by Jefferson-Houston, and Lyles-Crouch Elementary Schools, George Washington, and Jefferson-Houston Middle Schools and T.C. Williams High School.
- Do you care about nearby shops and restaurants?
- How many bathrooms do you need? 521 Washington St N #301 has 2 full-baths and 1 half-baths.
When you need help with the next steps, contact me. I’m Julie Nesbitt and it would be my distinct pleasure and honor to be of service. I will tell you the good and the bad so you can make your best decision. I’ll take the worries out of your real estate goals.