My name is Will Nesbitt and I’m proud to work in Alexandria VA. For real estate in Northern VA, contact me, Will Nesbitt at (703)765-0300.
The listing agent tells us that 244 Reynolds St #201:
**Be in for the holidays** Beautifully updated home with new eco-friendly bamboo flooring,freshly painted,recessed lighting new stainless appliances,new granite countertops,new designer tile in bathrooms,fireplace w/gorgeous mantle.Sunny second … [Read more]
Price: $279,900 : 244 Reynolds St #201, Alexandria, VA 22304
|| Beds: 2 || Baths: 2 || Half-Baths: 0 || Living Area: 975 || Days On Market: 1 ||
|| Reynolds Prospect || Buyer’s Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $911 || MLS: AX10109602
However, this blog post isn’t about this 2-bedroom garden-style condo in Reynolds Prospect. Instead, I want to take a moment to talk about my town Alexandria VA. From the top of my head:
- Alexandria has an abundance of parks, and I’ve visited many of them. Ben Brenman Park, Fort Ward Park, Green Spring Gardens, Winkler Botanical Preserve, Founders Park and Huntley Meadows are just a few.
- Beatley Central Library is an asset to the community (and close to Reynold’s Prospect).
- The Birchmere is a world-renown venue where you can watch music legends and future stars.
- Alexandria has a diverse and interesting demographic of people.
- There’s a farmer’s market in almost every neighborhood in Alexandria. Check the city or Fairfax County website for more information.