I am Stuart Nesbitt and I enjoy being a Realtor that works everyday on real estate services in 22304. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. I want to describe in just a few words why being a Realtor in Alexandria is so fulfilling.
There are many reasons that I love my work. But here are a few that come to mind today.
- Nesbitt Realty provides a supportive family-business work environment. We kid around, but we take our business and profession very seriously.
- It’s fun to help people in Alexandria realize life goals. It’s satisfying to help them make the home purchase that will get them what they want.
- I honestly enjoy problem solving. When you look at a client’s priorities and budget and location preferences, it’s like a puzzle that is fun to solve.
- Alexandria is one of my favorite communities in Northern Virginia. Contact me today to find out why.
Are you looking to spend around $199,999 in Northern VA? Contact me if you want to tour one of these suggestions:
- $199,999: 5205 Duke St #302, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Canterbury Square | Comparables
- $207,700: 5911 Edsall Rd #603, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Highpointe | Comparables
- $190,000: 5340 Holmes Run Pkwy #304, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Pavilion On the Park | Comparables
- $200,000: 16 van Dorn St #202, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Twenty-One | Comparables
- $190,000: 5911 Edsall Rd #207, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Highpointe | Comparables
- $207,000: 5250 Valley Forge Dr #612, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Wapleton | Comparables
Stuart Nesbitt is a Realtor® licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia. His office is located in Fairfax County near the City of Alexandria in Belle Haven. He was born and raised in Northern Virginia and attended Fairfax County schools. Call him at any time to discuss your real estate needs.