My name is Julie Nesbitt. I am a full-time, professional Realtor. I work hard every day in and around Alexandria, Virginia. 3928 El Camino Pl is just listed and looks like a good buy in many ways. But it’s not important to me that my client buy this property, or any particular townhouse in Alexandria Virginia. Rather, it’s more important to me that I do what’s right for my client.
My goal in this article is to help you think about your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Alexandria even if you’re only interested in 22309. It’s hard to know what’s best for another person, but it’s easy for you to say what’s best for yourself.
- Do you like combination homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is the Transportation network important to you?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Sequoyah is electric.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Sequoyah
- Do you need a garage? 20% of the townhouses in this community have a garage.
I’ll take the worries out of your real estate goals.
I’ll appreciate the opportunity to help you organize your priorities. I am results-oriented. My goal is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you.