Stuart Nesbitt always has your priorities in mind, and is willing to give suggestions based on expertise with 22314. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria.
Stuart Nesbitt is a Realtor® licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia. His office is located in Fairfax County near the City of Alexandria in Belle Haven. He was born and raised in Northern Virginia and attended Fairfax County schools. Call him at any time to discuss your real estate needs.
Does Unknown suit your needs?
- Properties range from $419,900 to $1,425,000.
- Residents here are served by Bush Hill, Daniels Run, Gravely, Jefferson-Houston, Occoquan, Vaughan, and Wolftrap Elementary Schools.
- Unknown homes typically do have garages.
- Battlefield, Edison, Fairfax, Freedom, Marshall, T.C. Williams, and Woodbridge High Schools serves Unknown.
- Many were built in 1972.
- The average age of townhouses on the market in Unknown is 125 years.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- The average above grade living area in Unknown is 3,347 sq.ft.
- Middle school children at Unknown attend Fred M. Lynn, Kilmer, Lanier, and Ronald Wilson Reagan Middle Schools.
- Properties in 22314 typically have 1 to 5 bedrooms.
- Properties in 22314 typically do have basements.
Properties in 22314
If you have specific real estate needs or questions, please contact us!
- Call us at (703)765-0300
- Email us using this form.