Buying a garden-style condo for most Americans is the biggest and most complex financial occurrence a resident of Fairfax County, Virginia will make in their life. As an established real estate professional, I am a buyer’s champion who knows the informational and emotional support that buyers need throughout the process of finding and acquiring a home in 22306.
As a real estate professional with market knowledge about 22306, I am well ready to guide buyers in 22306 through the simple and complex that might happen when purchasing. I’m Stuart Nesbitt and I’m at your service when you want help buying a home like 6441 Richmond Hwy #201 in Alexandria, Virginia. I’m happy to help and there is no fee for my servic and if you use me as your agent, I’ll pay you $0 at settlement from my commissions as a thank you for your patronage. [rebate terms and conditions]
$134,900: 6441 Richmond Hwy #201, Alexandria, VA 22306
If you’re interested in a home like this, here’s where you start:
- Be ready to move. This is because when you see the home you want you don’t want to miss out because you weren’t ready. Don’t panic. I have the experience to put your ducks in a row. I can even help you with exiting your rental on your terms.
- Find a trusted real estate professional. You’ll want to find the right professional to guide you through the home buying process. Feel free to call me to chat about how I can benefit you.
- When you finally find the home you want, make an offer. As a Realtor, I can help you figure out a good offer. I know what the sellers paid for the home. In some cases I even know what they owe on the home. I can perform a price analysis so we have an accurate idea of the home’s value.
- Factor maintenance and repair costs into your buying budget. If you’re buying a condominium these costs are mostly factored into your association fee. I can help you understand some of the expenses you’ll be looking at as a home owner.
- Consider the future. You’ll want to think about resale.
- It’s up to you to decide what’s important in your home. For example:
- Do you want the most expensive home in the neighborhood (6437 Richmond Hwy #302) or the least expensive home in the neighborhood (6441 Richmond Hwy #201).
- Do you care about the roof? Do you know about the roof?
- Compile a list of three or four neighborhoods you’d like to live in, taking into account nearby schools, recreational facilities, area expansion plans, and safety.
If I can be of service, contact me. I’m Stuart Nesbitt and I can help. I’ll be happy to help. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.