I am Julie Nesbitt. I’m a Realtor specializing in 22304. 1600 King James Pl is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I’m not recommending you buy this property, or any particular house in the City of Alexandria Virginia. At least, not until I know your goals. It’s more important to me that we find the right home for you.
Let’s take a moment to figure out your priorities so that you can realistically figure out whether purchasing a 5-bedroom home in the City of Alexandria is for you. You have a lot of options in the City of Alexandria. There are many options to think about. For example:
- How important is it that you stay in 22304? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at King James is electric, multi-tank.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 1600 King James Pl is a 5-bedroom house.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- Do you want the most expensive home in the neighborhood, like 1600 King James Pl or do you prefer the least expensive home like 1600 King James Pl.
It’s Julie Nesbitt… It’s Sold!
My client’s priorities are my priorities. I’ll go above and beyond to achieve your real estate dreams. It is my greatest ambition to provide you the highest level of service I can.