Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Northern Virginia rental market today.
Rentals in 22314
3 to 6 months rental. 2lights to DC, stroll to metro & Old Town. 2 bd., 2 ba, fully renovated. 2 garage sp., ex. storage, 24 hr. concierge, See the US Capitol from all rooms and the 47 ft. private balcony. Grills allowed. New party room, roof pool, and sundeck.1 or 2 blocks to Harris Teeter, Trader Joe’s, river, bike trail, parks, fine dining. Open chef’s kitchen.Don’t miss this jewel!
Life within Walking Distance! Located at Union and Franklin Streets in the Southeast Quadrant of Old Town Alexandria, Fords Landing located on the banks of the Potomac River. Highly regarded communities in the greater Washington metropolitan area. Steps to Potomac Waterfront. Just minutes to the MGM, Just 7 Blocks to King St and Waterfront Restaurants. Enjoy your stay in Old Town Alexandria!
Sensational opportunity to live in Old Town and walk to shops, markets & restaurants. Close to public transportation, the Mt. Vernon Bike Trail and Potomac riverfront parks. In superior condition with new appliances, wood floors, brick-walled private patio, ideal for summer grilling, a full-sized washer/dryer, excellent storage and convenient & ample diagonal parking for 2 cars. Shows well !
Distinguished 3 levels townhouse w/garage 3BR/2.5BA just minutes from Old Town;shops;restaurants;metro/Pentagon*Beautiful eat-in kitchen w/granite*Custom tile and breakfast bar*Master soaking tub and walk-in closet*Lovely plantation shutters in living room/gas fireplace in family room! Great community w/pool*tennis and playground*No Smoking*Pet CBC*Available on Dec 8. Call 1st Lister for showing
Benefits of Renting
While there are some obvious benefits to buying over renting, there are also many benefits to be gained from renting a property as opposed to purchasing a property.
Some of the benefits of renting include the ability to save money while renting for the purpose of purchasing a home, and the inclusion of amenities which the renter would not likely be able to afford if they were to purchase a home instead of renting. Renters are also free from most maintenance concerns. This is especially true in a condominium. The renter may be responsible for small items such as changing light bulbs but more extensive repairs are typically covered by the landlord.
If you’re looking for a rental unit, contact us to learn more about how a rental agent can help you find the best deal possible.
If you need an agent contact Stuart Nesbitt. Stuart Nesbitt always says, “I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate. “
- $2,499: 2305 Huntington Station Ct, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Huntington Station | Comparables
- $2,099: 359 Pickett St, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Townes of Hillwood | Comparables
- $2,099: 1735 Troy St #8-414, Arlington, VA 22201 | Colonial Village | Comparables
- $1,525: 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1202, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello | Comparables
- $2,799: 811 Green St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Hunting Creek | Comparables
- $1,299: 6621 Wakefield Dr #107, Alexandria, VA 22307 | River Towers | Comparables
- $1,899: 2236 Farrington Ave, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Huntington | Comparables
- $1,999: 8111 Norwood Dr, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Fairfield | Comparables
- $2,399: 828 Slaters Ln #108, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Crescent | Comparables