Partners in life. Partners in business.
Julie Nesbitt is professional and knowledgeable and a great choice if your shopping for a home in 22303. Contact Julie Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria. Julie Nesbitt is an ABR who has served buyers in some of Alexandria’s most exclusive neighborhoods. She is a top producing agent who has listed and sold property in Northern Virginia. In addition to helping folks buy, sell and rent property in Northern Virginia, Julie is the primary administrator of the property management services performed by Nesbitt Realty and Condo Alexandria. Call Julie at (703)765-0300.
22303 is a favorite among buyers who appreciate these facts.
- Properties in 22303 typically have 1 to 7 bedrooms.
- The average above grade living area in 22303 is 1,160 sq.ft.
- 22303 provides cable tv, common area maintenance, comm center, custodial services maintenance, exterior building maintenance, gas, lawn maintenance, management, master insurance policy, pool(s), rec faclty, reserve funds, road maint, security, sewer, parking fee, snow removal, tennis courts, tot lot(s)/plygrd, trash removal, water, exercise room, sauna, and security gate in the community fees.
- Properties in 22303 typically do not have basements.
- Middle school children at 22303 attend Key, and Twain Middle Schools.
Properties in Montebello
- $224,900: 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #409, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello | Comparables
- $299,000: 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #215, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello | Comparables
- $239,900: 5902 Mount Eagle Dr #1217, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello | Comparables
- $330,000: 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #406, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello | Comparables
- $256,500: 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #502, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello | Comparables
We’re always happy to chat. Call us at (703)765-0300 for a personal consultation. You can also email us at [email protected].
$224,900 in 22303
$249,990 in Alexandria
$243,000 in Northern Virginia