Purchasing real estate in Fairfax County is perhaps the largest financial occurrence a resident of Alexandria will ever make. As a trusted real estate expert, I am a buyer’s defender who understands the informational and emotional support that buyers need during the process of home purchase.
As an expert with local market knowledge about Fairfax County, I’m qualified to assist buyers through the entire process that may occur during the home purchasing process. I’m Stuart Nesbitt and I’d be honored to to help you purchase a home like 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #409 in Montebello. My help is free of charge and if you choose me to be your Realtor, I’ll rebate you $500 at settlement to thank you for your patronage. [rebate terms and conditions]
$224,900: 5904 Mount Eagle Dr #409, Alexandria, VA 22303
If you’re interested in buying a home like this, here are the steps:
- Be ready to act quickly. Homes are constantly selling and there is no point in falling in love with a home if you’re not ready to purchase. I can help you get ready by showing you how to get your funds and credit in order.
- Find a trusted partner. I say that even if you don’t choose me. It’s important to find a Realtor who understands you and your needs.
- Make a good offer. As a Realtor, I can help you figure out a good offer. I know what the sellers paid for the home. In some cases I even know what they owe on the home. I can perform a price analysis so we have an accurate idea of the home’s value.
- Factor maintenance and repair costs into your buying budget. If you’re buying a condominium these costs are mostly factored into your association fee. Even brand-new homes will require some work.
- Play chess, not checkers. It’s easy to get wrapped up in your present needs, but you should also think about reselling the home before you buy.
- It’s up to you to decide what’s important in your home. For example:
- Is it important to have storage or a basement? Do you need a garage or parking space?
- Do you care about nearby shops and restaurants?
- Do you like brick, concrete – precast homes?
When you’re ready to move forward contact me, Stuart Nesbitt. I’ll be happy to help. I’m a local expert on Northern Virginia real estate.