Acquiring a home is possibly the largest financial occurrence a resident of Fairfax County, Virginia will have in their life. As a trusted real estate specialist, I will be a strong advocate who understands the sympathetic and explanatory support that buyers need throughout the process of finding and acquiring a home like 10370 Bridgetown Pl #118 in Burke.
In my capacity as a real estate professional, I’m equipped with the know-how to assist buyers through all the difficulties and complications that might occur during the purchase process. I’m Alan Clerinx and I have the skills and experience to help you buy a home like 10370 Bridgetown Pl #118 in Burke. My help is free of charge and when I represent you, at settlement I’ll refund $1,394 from my commissions to a thank you for your business. [rebate terms and conditions]
$354,900: 10370 Bridgetown Pl #118, Burke, VA 22015
if you intend to buy a home like this in Burke, here are the steps:
- Be ready to act quickly. Homes are constantly selling and there is no point in falling in love with a home if you’re not ready to purchase.
- Find a trusted professional. You’ll want to find the right professional to guide you through the home buying process. Feel free to call me to chat about how I can benefit you. You’ll want to find the right professional to guide you through the home buying process. Feel free to call me to chat about how I can benefit you.
- When you find the home you want, make a good offer. It’s unlikely that you are the only purchaser interested in the property, so you want to make your offer the one that the seller will choose.
- Think about maintenance and repair costs into your buying budget. Even brand-new homes will require some work.
- Think about your future. The average first-time buyer expects to stay in a home for around 10 years, according to the National Association of REALTORS®’ 2013 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers.
- Develop your home wish list. For example:
- Do you want the most expensive home in the neighborhood (10370 Bridgetown Pl #118) or the least expensive home in the neighborhood (5900 Annaberg Pl #188).
- Do you need a certain minimum square-footage. The listing agent reports that 10370 Bridgetown Pl #118 is 1,140.
- Compile a list of three or four neighborhoods you’d like to live in, taking into account nearby schools, recreational facilities, area expansion plans, and safety.
When you’re ready to move forward contact me, Alan Clerinx. I’ll be happy to help.