Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Northern Virginia rental market today.
Rental hunting can be very daunting for some potential renters. Often the variety of options available to these renters is a source of overwhelming frustration for the renters. With so many appealing options it can be difficult to choose just one. However, there are some tips which can help to ease the process of rental hunting. The process of finding the perfect rental can be broken down into three simple steps.
- The first step is to set a budget.
- Talk to an agent who will research all available options.
- Your agent can help you comparison shop to determine which option is the best.
Did you know that a rental agent costs the renter nothing? Learn more about rental agents.
If you need an agent contact Julie Nesbitt. Julie Nesbitt always says, “I am your Realtor for life.“
- $2,099: 1735 Troy St #8-414, Arlington, VA 22201 | Colonial Village | Comparables
- $1,525: 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1202, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello | Comparables
- $2,899: 811 Green St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Hunting Creek | Comparables
- $1,299: 6621 Wakefield Dr #107, Alexandria, VA 22307 | River Towers | Comparables
- $1,899: 2236 Farrington Ave, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Huntington | Comparables
- $1,999: 8111 Norwood Dr, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Fairfield | Comparables
- $2,500: 828 Slaters Ln #108, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Crescent | Comparables
- $2,250: 2437 Carey Ln, Vienna, VA 22181 | Flint Hill | Comparables