I am Alan Clerinx and I love being a Realtor largely working in and around Fairfax VA.
In Northern Virginia real estate, your story is my story.
But if I was limited to just 4 reasons:
- I’ll admit I like making my own schedule. It’s tough to be your own boss, but the payoff is that you can be your own boss!
- Fairfax is one of my favorite communities in Northern Virginia. Contact me today to find out why.
- I like saving people money. I love it when I can show them how to save money using my services.
- Realtors, successful ones at least, work very hard. I don’t shy from a challenge or hard work and I savor the sense of accomplishment I get from being a Realtor.
Are you looking to spend around $799,000 around 22030? I think you might want to consider these:
- $799,000: 4219 Trowbridge St, Fairfax, VA 22030 | Crestmont Single Family | Comparables
- $829,000: 10671 Yorktown Ct, Fairfax, VA 22030 | Jaguar/Yorktown | Comparables
- $768,000: 10601 Royal Mews, Fairfax, VA 22030 | Royal Legacy Commons | Comparables
- $799,000: 4804 Bentonbrook Dr, Fairfax, VA 22030 | Brecon Ridge Woods | Comparables
- $785,000: 4335 Chancery Park Dr, Fairfax, VA 22030 | Chancery Park | Comparables
- $815,000: 10842 Oakcrest Ct, Fairfax, VA 22030 | North Hill | Comparables
- $775,000: 4716 Leehigh Ct, Fairfax, VA 22030 | Birchtree | Comparables