Julie Nesbitt is personable, very familiar with real estate in Alexandria, and seems to have an intuitive feel for finding exactly what the client is looking for. Contact Julie Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria.
Are you considering buying in 22306? You’ll want to think about these 6 things.
- Many were built in 1979.
- Dominion, Edison, Hayfield, Hayfield, Mount Vernon, T.C. Williams, and West Potomac High Schools serves 22306.
- Properties range from $99,900 to $1,295,000.
- The average age of houses on the market in 22306 is 50 years.
- Residents here are served by Belle View, Bucknell, Groveton, Hollin Meadows, Hybla Valley, Lake Anne, Mount Eagle, Riverside, Rose Hill, Stratford Landing, and Waynewood Elementary Schools.
- You might want to compare 22306 to Barcroft Hills.