Stuart Nesbitt has experience finding unique homes that fit the client’s budget and priorities. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Old Town.
Many people love 22314, but we’ve compiled a few facts you might want to consider.
- Commuters from 22314 have the benefit of airport – 0-2 miles, commuter rail – 1 mile, metrorail bus – 1 mile, and subway – 1 mile.
- Properties range from $163,500 to $5,485,000.
- Many were built in 1978.
- 22314 provides common area maintenance, custodial services maintenance, exterior building maintenance, lawn maintenance, management, master insurance policy, pool(s), snow removal, trash removal, water, exercise room, security, road maint, and sewer in the community fees.
- Properties in 22314 typically do not have basements.
- The average above grade living area in 22314 is 1,496 sq.ft.
- 22314 homes typically do not have garages.
Properties in Old Town
Talk to an agent now.
If You Like 601 N. Fairfax St #216 Then You’ll Want To See These
$635,000 in Alexandria