Julie Nesbitt always has your priorities in mind, and is willing to give suggestions based on expertise with 22302. Contact Julie Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Alexandria.
Talk to your real estate agent to put these facts about Park Place in perspective.
- Many were built in 1965.
- You might want to compare Park Place to River Towers.
- The average above grade living area in Park Place is 822 sq.ft.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Traditional.
- Residents here are served by John Adams Elementary School.
- The average age of high-rise condos on the market in Park Place is 52 years.
- Properties in Park Place typically have 1 to 3 bedrooms.
- Properties range from $90,000 to $269,900.
- Properties in Park Place typically do not have basements.
- Park Place homes typically do not have garages.
- Middle school children at Park Place attend Francis C Hammond, Francis C. Hammond, and George Washington Middle Schools.
Properties in Park Place
- 2500 N van Dorn St #1021
- 2500 van Dorn St #311
- 2500 van Dorn St #310
- 2500 van Dorn St #907
- 2500 van Dorn St #307
- 2500 van Dorn St #518
- 2500 van Dorn St N #316
ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED! PET-FRIENDLY! GARAGE PARKING SPACE! 1000+ sq ft 2BR/2BA 10th flr condo w/a view! Updated kitchen, new floors, fresh paint & stunning remodeled master bath. Lg balcony w/spectacular views of Air Force Memorial & Washington Monument. Lg master BR w/private BA! 24-hour desk, security, outdoor pool, exercise room, outdoor grill, & ATM. Close to Ft Ward Park, Bradlee, & more!
RENOVATED STUDIO UNIT IN PARK PLACE- 24-HR DESK, SECURITY, CONCIERGE, ON-SITE MANAGEMENT, POOL, EXERCISE ROOM, OUTDOOR GRILL & ATM. BUS TO PENTAGON ACROSS STREET. CONVENIENT LOCATION TO 395, PENTAGON, DC, SHIRLINGTON & OLD TOWN ALEXANDRIA. ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED IN CONDO FEE! PET FRIENDLY BLDG. BUZZ FRONT DESK FOR BLDG ACCESS. LAUNDRY ON EVERY LEVEL. OWNER IS LICENSED AGENT
Great price for this 1 bedroom/1 bath unit in Park Place. Wood floors in living room. Updated kitchen & bath. Laundry rm. located steps from the unit. Ample surface parking. Bus across the street. Condo fees cover all utilities. Close to King St., I-395 & Old Town. Bus stop across the street from the building entrance. This is a short sale property & is being sold “as-is”.
Beautiful and updated unit! New carpet in Bedrooms~Kitchen boasting custom, self closing cabinets & granite counters, new doors, new windows. Large resurfaced balcony off living room, Private rear view. All utilities included in fee, except telephone & cable. Close to Pentagon, DC,metro station and bus stop at front door. Plenty of Parking. Storage available, wonderful amenities: Pool & Fitness
If you have specific real estate needs or questions, please contact us!
- Call us at (703)765-0300
- Email us using this form.
Compare 2500 van Dorn St #311 To
$125,000 in Alexandria