~~~~Fabulous Neighborhood of Updated & Expanded Homes. This home is Sited on a Cul De Sac with Pottery Barn Charm. MOVE IN READY. Priced to Sell! Stunning Kitchen w/Quartz Counter Tops & Off White Cabinetry. Hardwoods throughout 3 Levels Except … [Read more]
According to the National Association of REALTORS®, median single-family existing-home sale prices have increased on average 5.2 percent each year from 1972 through 2014. As a buyer you can deduct your property taxes, and many of the costs involved in buying a home in the City of Alexandria. If you have questions about this property, contact buyers agent Stuart Nesbitt. Stuart Nesbitt can help you with any home listed for sale in Alexandria.
- Properties in Alexandria typically do have basements.
- The average above grade living area in Alexandria is 2,953 sq.ft.
- Residents here are served by Clermont, Douglas Macarthur, Hollin Meadows, Jefferson-Houston, John Adams, Lyles-Crouch, Mount Vernon, Oakridge, Patrick Henry, and Riverside Elementary Schools.
- Properties range from $645,000 to $2,495,000.
- Alexandria homes typically do not have garages.
- You might want to compare Alexandria to Aurora Hills.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
3 beds, 2 full baths
Lot Size: 8,085 sq.ft.
Added: 10/06/17, Last Updated: 10/10/2017
Property Type: Residential Detached for Sale
MLS Number: AX10073291