Stuart Nesbitt is thorough and a good listener, careful to understand both what each home buyer’s needs. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in 22303.
Burgundy Manor is a favorite among buyers who appreciate these facts.
- Many were built in 1955.
- Edison High School serves Burgundy Manor.
- The average age of houses on the market in Burgundy Manor is 62 years.
- Commuters from Burgundy Manor have the benefit of airport – 5-10 miles, metrorail bus – 1 mile, and public bus service.
- Properties in Burgundy Manor typically do not have basements.
- Residents here are served by Cameron Elementary School.
- You might want to compare Burgundy Manor to Deer Run Crossing.
- Properties in Burgundy Manor typically have 2 to 4 bedrooms.
Properties in Burgundy Manor
Refresh This Search
Endless options in a prime location*4 bedrooms & 3 full bathrooms*Separate Kitchenette, Family Room, Bedroom & Full Bathroom*Enjoy the front porch and large level yard*Virtual Tour available*Available immediately*Plenty of shopping, dining & entertainment *Huntington & Eisenhower Metro less than 3 miles away*DCA Airport 7 miles away*Old Town Alexandria & D.C. nearby.
NEW LOW PRICE!! -New Roof -New Windows -Renovated Full Bathrooms -New Flooring -Brand new Kitchen Cabinets -Granite Countertops -Stainless Steel Appliances -Beautiful Crown & Chair Molding -Raised 6 Panel Doors -New Ceiling Fans -New Vanities -Ceramic Tiles -Recess Lighting -New Concrete Driveway & Walkway -Great Flat Front & Rear Yard -Minutes from Shopping, Public Transportation,
We’re always happy to chat. Call us at (703)765-0300 for a personal consultation. You can also email us at [email protected].