Stuart Nesbitt knows the neighborhoods of Fairfax County very well and that helps buyers think through the best location for their home purchase. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Mt Vernon Manor.
What about purchasing in 22309? If you’re serious you may want to consider this.
- Middle school children at 22309 attend Carl Sandburg, George Washington, Sandburg, Twain, and Whitman Middle Schools.
- Properties range from $105,000 to $3,495,000.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- The average age of houses on the market in 22309 is 44 years.
- Properties in 22309 typically do have basements.
- Edison, Mount Vernon, T.C. Williams, and West Potomac High Schools serves 22309.
- The average above grade living area in 22309 is 1,666 sq.ft.
- Many were built in 1973.
- You might want to compare 22309 to Riverside Estates.
Properties in Mt Vernon Manor
Refresh This Search
If you have specific real estate needs or questions, please contact us!
- Call us at (703)765-0300
- Email us using this form.
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.