Stuart Nesbitt has experience finding unique homes that fit the client’s budget and priorities. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Fairfax County.
Are you considering buying in 22003? You’ll want to think about these 6 things.
- Residents here are served by Annandale Ter, Annandale Terrace, Belvedere, Braddock, Camelot, Canterbury Woods, Columbia, Little Run, Mantua, Mason Crest, Wakefield Forest, Weyanoke, and Woodburn Elementary Schools.
- You might want to compare 22003 to Holmes Run Heights.
- Middle school children at 22003 attend Frost, Glasgow, Holmes, Jackson, Luther Jackson, and Poe Middle Schools.
- Properties range from $2,800 to $1,390,000.
- Properties in 22003 typically have 1 to 9 bedrooms.
- 22003 homes typically do not have garages.
Properties in Moore and Keith
Refresh This Search
MAGNIFICENT 6000 sf 6BR/5.5BA Colonial! 4 yr old CUSTOM home in LIKE NEW condition on an acre inside the beltway! Features include 3 car garage, open floorplan, ML bedroom, FABULOUS kitchen, STUNNING foyer and multiple MASTER SUITES! METICULOUS TOP OF THE LINE construction with designer touches throughout! Tray ceilings, crown and chair moldings throughout, HW floors TREX deck and hot tub!
We’re always happy to chat. Call us at (703)765-0300 for a personal consultation. You can also email us at [email protected].
Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?