Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Northern Virginia rental market today.
Rentals in 22307
No properties found.
Benefits of Renting
While there are some obvious benefits to buying over renting, there are also many benefits to be gained from renting a property as opposed to purchasing a property.
Some of the benefits of renting include the ability to save money while renting for the purpose of purchasing a home, and the inclusion of amenities which the renter would not likely be able to afford if they were to purchase a home instead of renting. Renters are also free from most maintenance concerns. This is especially true in a condominium. The renter may be responsible for small items such as changing light bulbs but more extensive repairs are typically covered by the landlord.
If you’re looking for a rental unit, contact us to learn more about how a rental agent can help you find the best deal possible.
If you need an agent contact Stuart Nesbitt.
- $1,299: 6621 Wakefield Dr #107, Alexandria, VA 22307 | River Towers | Comparables
- $1,199: 6603 Wakefield Dr #B2, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Belle View | Comparables
- $2,049: 8170 Fernlake Ct, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Pinewood Lake | Comparables
- $1,949: 2236 Farrington Ave, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Huntington | Comparables
- $2,099: 8111 Norwood Dr, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Fairfield | Comparables
- $1,450: 7087 Spring Garden Dr #203, Springfield, VA 22150 | Springfield Green | Comparables
- $1,850: 9020 Lorton Station Blvd #1-116, Lorton, VA 22079 | Residences of Lorton Sta | Comparables
- $2,600: 828 Slaters Ln #108, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Crescent | Comparables
- $1,850: 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1209, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello | Comparables
- $2,399: 2437 Carey Ln, Vienna, VA 22181 | Flint Hill | Comparables