Award-winning restoration of centuries-old, 4-level brick townhouse. 2100 sqft of Federal appeal with today’s conveniences. Period architectural details abound. Original heart pine floors, built-ins, solid wood doors. Beautiful yard; extensive … [Read more]
Mortgage payments let you build equity ownership interest in your home in the City of Alexandria. Real estate has proven to have a long-term, stable growth in value. To view this property contact buyers agent Stuart Nesbitt. Stuart Nesbitt can help you with any home listed for sale in the City of Alexandria.
- Properties in Old Town typically have 1 to 8 bedrooms.
- Many were built in 1900.
- The average above grade living area in Old Town is 2,013 sq.ft.
- Properties range from $415,000 to $5,485,000.
- Commuters from Old Town have the benefit of adjacent to shopping, airport – 2-5 miles, commuter rail – 1 mile, metrorail bus – 1 mile, and subway – 1 mile.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Old Town homes typically do not have garages.
4 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,375 sq.ft.
Lot Size: 1,371 sq.ft.
Added: 10/03/17, Last Updated: 10/04/2017
Property Type: Residential Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: AX10072748
Subdivision: Old Town