Stuart Nesbitt knows the neighborhoods of the City of Alexandria very well and that helps buyers think through the best location for their home purchase. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Preston.
Talk to your real estate agent to put these facts about Preston in perspective.
- Properties in Preston typically do not have basements.
- The average age of garden-style condos on the market in Preston is 14 years.
- Properties in Preston typically have 1 to 3 bedrooms.
- The average above grade living area in Preston is 1,176 sq.ft.
- You might want to compare Preston to Overlook.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Contemporary.
- Many were built in 2003.
- T.C. Williams High School serves Preston.
- Commuters from Preston have the benefit of public bus service, and airport – 2-5 miles.
- Middle school children at Preston attend George Washington Middle School.
- Residents here are served by Cora Kelly Magnet Elementary School.
- Preston provides common area maintenance, exterior building maintenance, master insurance policy, rec faclty, reserve funds, snow removal, and exercise room in the community fees.
Properties in Preston
Questions, comments, concerns?
Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form. We’re happy to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Our real estate agents care about our clients and love to help you achieve your real estate goals.