RENOVATION SENSATION on one of Old Town’s most sought after and charming blocks… Overlooking a median greensward and within blocks of Braddock Metro… This home offers the best of Old Town. Meticulously maintained in pristine condition. … [Read more]
In many ways, 22314 is a great area to buy a home in the City of Alexandria. According to the National Association of REALTORS®, median single-family existing-home sale prices have increased on average 5.2 percent each year from 1972 through 2014. If you have questions about this property, contact buyers agent Stuart Nesbitt. Stuart Nesbitt can help you with any home listed for sale in 22314.
- You might want to compare Westover to Westover.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- T.C. Williams, Washington-Lee, and Yorktown High Schools serves Westover.
- Residents here are served by Jefferson-Houston, McKinley, and Tuckahoe Elementary Schools.
- Many were built in 1940.
- Properties range from $545,000 to $1,649,000.
- The average age of row houses on the market in Westover is 82 years.
2 beds, 1 full, 1 part baths
Lot Size: 1,520 sq.ft.
Added: 09/30/17, Last Updated: 09/30/2017
Property Type: Residential Attach/Row Hse for Sale
MLS Number: AX10070173