Andrew Patton has experience finding unique homes that fit the client’s budget and priorities. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in Alexandria.
Home buyers who are looking at Wellington might want to remember:
- Osbourn, and West Potomac High Schools serves Wellington.
- The average age of houses on the market in Wellington is 26 years.
- The average above grade living area in Wellington is 2,349 sq.ft.
- Many were built in 1992.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Commuters from Wellington have the benefit of airport – 5-10 miles.
- Residents here are served by Dean, George C Round, George C. Round, Jennie Dean, Round, Waynewood, and Weems Elementary Schools.
- You might want to compare Wellington to Linconia.
- Properties range from $237,000 to $5,600,000.
Properties in Wellington
We’re always happy to chat. Call us at (703)765-0300 for a personal consultation. You can also email us at [email protected].
Our real estate agents are professionals dedicated to excellence in real estate.