Fully renovated 1 bedroom/1 bath condo! Unit has new wood floors and freshly painted. Open design with living/dining room and breathtaking views from the balcony, overlooks Ft. Ward Park. Condo fee includes all utilities and access to on-site … [Read more]
Real estate has proven to have a long-term, stable growth in value. Money paid for rent is money that you’ll never see again. To view this property, contact buyers agent Will Nesbitt. Will Nesbitt is an expert on real estate in the City of Alexandria.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Traditional.
- Many were built in 1965.
- Park Place provides air conditioning, common area maintenance, electricity, exterior building maintenance, gas, lawn maintenance, management, master insurance policy, pool(s), reserve funds, security, snow removal, trash removal, water, exercise room, custodial services maintenance, and parking fee in the community fees.
- Park Place homes typically do not have garages.
- Properties in Park Place typically do not have basements.
- The average age of high-rise condos on the market in Park Place is 52 years.
- Residents here are served by John Adams Elementary School.
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 567 sq.ft.
Added: 09/15/17, Last Updated: 09/15/2017
Property Type: Residential Hi-Rise 9+ Floors for Sale
MLS Number: AX10057509
Subdivision: Park Place