Here’s some real estate options curated by Julie Nesbitt specifically for buyers looking for a 3 bedroom townhouse in Alexandria.
This slate of homes starts with 204 Lynhaven Dr Alexandria VA. The subject property is a 864 sqft. home with 1 full baths and 0 half baths.
- 204 Lynhaven Dr is located at Lynhaven in the 22305 ZIP code.
- Homes in this community were built around 1937.
- The community is composed of Brick Colonials with an average of 987 sqft of living space.
- The subject property has been on the market 1 days, but the average days on market in the community is 8
- The community is served by Cora Kelly Magnet Elementary School, George Washington Middle School and T.C. Williams High School.
- 204 Lynhaven Dr is listed for $534,900.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
Wow price on this stunning 3 level Del Ray rowhome! Open floor plan, tons of natural light, gourmet kitchen with quartz counters, large center island & custom backsplash! Updated throughout, with gorgeous refinished hardwood floors and newly … [Read more]
Julie Nesbitt can show you this townhouse or similar homes in 22305. Julie Nesbitt can tell you what homes have sold for in the same neighborhood or in 22305. That can clue you in on whether this is the most expensive home in the neighborhood or if it’s similar to the neighbors.