Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Northern Virginia rental market today.
Rentals in 22314
- 123 Peyton St N
- 220 Saint Asaph St N #5
- 411 Columbus St #6
- 2121 Jamieson Ave #1506
- 934 Columbus St N
PERFECT OLD TOWN LOCATION! **YOU~LL ENJOY THE GENEROUS SIZED ROOMS, OPEN FLOOR PLAN, HIGH CEILINGS, CHARMING 3-SEASON SUNROOM, COZY FIREPLACE, SUNROOM, FENCED BACKYARD, WALK OUT BASEMENT, TWO PARKING SPACES IN THE BACK, AND MORE~CLOSE TO EVERYTHING: WALK TO KING ST. METRO, PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, WATERFRONT, SHOPPING, DINING & ENTERTAINMENT. MINS TO AIRPORT, CRYSTAL CITY & DC**WELCOME HOME**
Extra special 2 bedroom apartment in Whales Tail condominium. Apartment living at its best in Old Town. Living Room/DR with wood burning fireplace. Occupant parking at front of condominium entrance. Efficient kitchen. Hardwood flooring throughout. Only one and a half blocks to King Street. Short distance to shops, restaurants and bus routes plus easy Old Town Trolley ride to Metro.
Unique & special Wolfe Alley, 2 BR, 2.5 BA condo delivers 1,474 Sqft of living space, a charming brick courtyard entrance, and a fabulous private rooftop terrace. Enjoy an open floor plan, high ceilings, wood floors, sun filled spacious rooms and updated appliances. New energy efficient windows. Rent includes communal storage & 1 parking. Blocks to shopping, restaurants, waterfront & bus to metro.
Stunning condo in prestigious Carlyle Towers! Rare opportunity to own an open balcony (only 4 in building). Enjoy incredible sunset views. Commuters dream; blocks to King St Metro, Amtrak & Old Town. This condo has it all; ,HW floors & renovated kitchen w/ granite, SS apps. & custom cabinetry. Comes w/ storage, 1 garage spot & fantastic amenities.
Spacious townhome in Old Town Alexandria with 3 BR & 3 full BA. Master BR has two large closets and attached bath with double vanity. All BR’s have large closet & attached baths. 2 parking spots. Small pets are ok (under 30 lbs), $500 deposit per pet. 1 to 2 yr term. No repair deductible. Certified funds required. Move in M-F. Tenant pays gas, electric, water.
Renters who have a pet or more than one pet may face additional challenges when renting a condo or a house. One of the primary challenges the renters may face is finding a living situation which is acceptable to them and also willing to accept their pets. This can be difficult as many rental properties do not allow pets at all. Those who do allow animals on the property may place certain restrictions on they size and breed of animal which may reside on the property.
Your agent can help you identify and target properties that allow pets. Your rental agent can save a lot of time and can get you to your next home with the least amount of troubles. [Read more about rental agents]
If you need an agent contact Stuart Nesbitt.
- $2,299: 8111 Norwood Dr, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Fairfield | Comparables
- $1,950: 5243 Clifton St, Alexandria, VA 22312 | Clearfield | Comparables
- $3,000: 158 Cameron Station Blvd, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Cameron Station | Comparables
- $1,399: 6512 Potomac Ave #A1, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Belle View | Comparables
- $1,450: 7087 Spring Garden Dr #203, Springfield, VA 22150 | Springfield Green | Comparables
- $1,950: 9020 Lorton Station Blvd #1-116, Lorton, VA 22079 | Residences of Lorton Sta | Comparables
- $2,750: 828 Slaters Ln #108, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Crescent | Comparables
- $1,850: 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1209, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello | Comparables
- $1,499: 4501 Arlington Blvd #126, Arlington, VA 22203 | The Chatham | Comparables
- $2,499: 4416 Scarborough Sq, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Pinewood Lake | Comparables