Andrew Patton is thorough and a good listener, careful to understand both what each home buyer’s needs. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in Fairfax County.
How well do you really know 22309?
- The average above grade living area in 22309 is 1,672 sq.ft.
- The average age of houses on the market in 22309 is 45 years.
- Many were built in 1973.
- 22309 homes typically do not have garages.
- Properties range from $90,000 to $3,495,000.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- Properties in 22309 typically have 1 to 8 bedrooms.
- Middle school children at 22309 attend Carl Sandburg, George Washington, Sandburg, and Whitman Middle Schools.
- Residents here are served by Fort Belvoir, Mount Vernon, Mount Vernon Woods, Mt Vernon Woods, Riverside, Washington Mill, Woodburn, Woodlawn, and Woodley Hills Elementary Schools.
Properties in Timothy Park
Refresh This Search
We’re always happy to chat. Call us at (703)765-0300 for a personal consultation. You can also email us at [email protected].
We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.
$390,000 in 22309
$375,000 in Alexandria
$375,000 in Northern Virginia