Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Northern Virginia rental market today.
Rentals in 22314
Benefits of Renting
While there are some obvious benefits to buying over renting, there are also many benefits to be gained from renting a property as opposed to purchasing a property.
Some of the benefits of renting include the ability to save money while renting for the purpose of purchasing a home, and the inclusion of amenities which the renter would not likely be able to afford if they were to purchase a home instead of renting. Renters are also free from most maintenance concerns. This is especially true in a condominium. The renter may be responsible for small items such as changing light bulbs but more extensive repairs are typically covered by the landlord.
If you’re looking for a rental unit, contact us to learn more about how a rental agent can help you find the best deal possible.
If you need an agent contact Alan Clerinx.
- $2,299: 8111 Norwood Dr, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Fairfield | Comparables
- $1,950: 5243 Clifton St, Alexandria, VA 22312 | Clearfield | Comparables
- $3,000: 158 Cameron Station Blvd, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Cameron Station | Comparables
- $1,399: 6512 Potomac Ave #A1, Alexandria, VA 22307 | Belle View | Comparables
- $1,450: 7087 Spring Garden Dr #203, Springfield, VA 22150 | Springfield Green | Comparables
- $1,950: 9020 Lorton Station Blvd #1-116, Lorton, VA 22079 | Residences of Lorton Sta | Comparables
- $2,750: 828 Slaters Ln #108, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Crescent | Comparables
- $1,850: 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1209, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello | Comparables
- $1,499: 4501 Arlington Blvd #126, Arlington, VA 22203 | The Chatham | Comparables
- $2,499: 4416 Scarborough Sq, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Pinewood Lake | Comparables