Stuart Nesbitt has lined up a number of selections for home buyers looking at houses in Alexandria.
This slate of homes starts with 3303 Fallen Tree Ct Alexandria VA. The subject property is a 4 bedroom Colonial at Huntington Forest in Alexandria Virginia.
- The community is served by Clermont Elementary School, Twain Middle School and Edison High School.
- The community is composed of Siding – Vinyl Colonials with an average of 2,086 sqft of living space.
- Homes in this community were built around 1984.
- If you use Stuart Nesbitt as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $4,016 at closing.
- The subject property has been on the market 1 days, but the average days on market in the community is 1
- The median age of homes in Huntington Forest is 33 years of age.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
The wait is over for a home in sought after HUNTINGTON FOREST! Largest model located at the end of a cul-de-sac * Hardwoods on main level * Kitchen w/SS & granite * Newer windows & vinyl wrapped exterior * Updated Baths * Fresh paint * New … [Read more]
Talk to Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about houses in Huntington Forest. Some buyers want to know more about special regulations or restrictions on 3303 Fallen Tree Ct. Some buyers have concerns specific to their unique needs. In both cases, the buyer should to speak to an expert like Stuart Nesbitt before you make your next move.