Julie Nesbitt is well regarded for going far beyond the average agent. Julie Nesbitt never seems to tire of showing properties because, Julie Nesbitt understands that for most buyers, the house hunt is a process that takes time. Contact Julie Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in 22310.
We’ve been telling buyers that Maryview can be a great neighborhood.
- Properties in Maryview typically do have basements.
- Middle school children at Maryview attend Twain Middle School.
- Properties range from $425,000 to $425,000.
- Maryview homes typically do not have garages.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Split Foyer.
- Edison High School serves Maryview.
- You might want to compare Maryview to Fairview Meadows.
- The average above grade living area in Maryview is 1,389 sq.ft.
- Commuters from Maryview have the benefit of airport – 5-10 miles, public bus service, adjacent to shopping, and subway – 1 mile.
- Residents here are served by Rose Hill Elementary School.
Properties in Maryview
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
We want what’s best for the client.