Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Northern Virginia rental market today.
Rentals in 22303
- 5718 Tremont Ct
- 5821 Wyomissing Ct
- 2370 Huntington Station Ct
- 5901 Mount Eagle Dr #1608
- 2431 Huntington Park Dr
Spacious 3 level townhouse less than 1/4 mile from Huntington Metro featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 half baths, lower level recreation room with walk out to back yard. Fully equipped kitchen, central air, washer, dryer, gas fireplace. Pergo flooring in foyer and kitchen, wall to wall carpeting in living room, dining room upper level and rec room.
LUXURY BRICK END TOWNHOME W/2CAR GARAGE JUST STEPS TO METRO. CONVENIENT LOCATION CLOSE TO I495, OLD TOWN & GW PKWY. GLEAMING HARDWOODS, FRENCH DOORS, CUSTOM MOLDINGS & HIGH CEILINGS. OPEN, SPACIOUS & BRIGHT FLOOR PLAN. KITCHEN HAS ISLAND & CHERRY CABINETRY OPENS TO FAMILY ROOM W/GAS FIREPLACE. MASTER BATH W/SOAKING TUB & SEP SHOWER. RECREATION ROOM. DECK OVERLOOKS COURTYARD.
Lofty 4 bedrooms, 3 baths JA combo, updated throughout, 3 glass enclosed terraces, great views from all windows and balconies. Second kitchen converted to entertainment area and opened up into family room. Generous size rooms, closets, well prepared, 2 garage spaces. Amenities abound: Fitness Center, indoor/outdoor pools, tennis courts, bowling alley, cafe, convenience store, hair salon, more.
Beautiful luxury end-unit townhome Steps from the HUNTINGTON METRO. 3 beds 2 full 2 half baths 2 car garage, wood floors, cherry cabinets, granite, stainless appliances, two-sided fireplace in living/dining rooms, tray ceiling in master bedroom, master bath w/separate shower/tub, dual sink, upgraded light fixtures throughout. 9′ ceilings, mins to shopping, Beltway and Old Town
Setting a rental budget
For many renters the most important consideration is how much they are willing to spend on a rental per month. For this reason it should come as no surprise that the first step in the rental process should include establishing a budget. Renters should consider their monthly income and subtract out all of their monthly expenses from this amount. Monthly expenses should include all bills which are paid regularly as well as money spent on food, entertainment and miscellaneous items each month. The renter may also wish to subtract out an additional amount to allow for some savings each month as well as emergencies. The total left after these subtractions is the amount the renter is able to spend on an rental per month. Once this amount is established the renter will have a better understanding of the type of rental they are able to afford.
When you know you budget and you’re ready to shop for a new home, contact an agent. Rental agents cost the renter nothing and they don’t work for one specific building. A rental agent can see all the rentals that are available to make sure that you get the best value for your money. [Learn more]
If you need an agent contact Stuart Nesbitt.
- $1,450: 7087 Spring Garden Dr #203, Springfield, VA 22150 | Springfield Green | Comparables
- $2,099: 6430 Birch Leaf Ct #22, Burke, VA 22015 | Keene Mill Woods | Comparables
- $1,950: 9020 Lorton Station Blvd #1-116, Lorton, VA 22079 | Residences of Lorton Sta | Comparables
- $2,799: 828 Slaters Ln #108, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Crescent | Comparables
- $1,850: 5903 Mount Eagle Dr #1209, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Montebello | Comparables
- $2,995: 2609 3rd St N, Arlington, VA 22201 | Lyon Park | Comparables
- $2,499: 4416 Scarborough Sq, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Pinewood Lake | Comparables
- $1,399: 8386 Brockham Dr #F, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Mount Vernon Lakes | Comparables