Julie Nesbitt always has your priorities in mind, and is willing to give suggestions based on expertise with 22304. Contact Julie Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in the City of Alexandria.
We’ve been telling buyers that 22304 can be a great neighborhood.
- Properties range from $149,900 to $2,995,000.
- The most popular style of property on the market today is Colonial.
- 22304 homes typically do have garages.
- Properties in 22304 typically have 1 to 10 bedrooms.
- Properties in 22304 typically do not have basements.
- Annandale, Edison, T.C. Williams, and Thomas Jefferson High Schools serves 22304.
- The average age of garden-style condos on the market in 22304 is 27 years.
- 22304 provides air conditioning, electricity, gas, lawn care front, lawn care rear, lawn care side, lawn maintenance, management, parking fee, security, snow removal, trash removal, water, and exterior building maintenance in the community fees.
Properties in Forty Six Hundred
Refresh This Search
We love helping clients and appreciate the opportunity to serve! Call us at (703)765-0300 or email us using this form.
We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.