Beautiful Parkfairfax end-unit! This one bedroom is situated in a quiet courtyard and set-back from the road by your own off-street parking lot. The residence features custom tile floors in the foyer and a renovated bathroom with a modern … [Read more]
The recent housing crisis has caused some to question the long-term value of real estate in the City of Alexandria, but even in the most recent 10 years, which included quite a few very bad years for housing, values are still up 7.0 percent on a cumulative basis. Building equity in your home in Alexandria is a ready-made savings plan. If you have questions about this garden-style condo, contact buyers agent Julie Nesbitt. Julie Nesbitt can help you with any home listed for sale in the City of Alexandria.
- T.C. Williams High School serves Parkfairfax.
- The average age of garden-style condos on the market in Parkfairfax is 76 years.
- Parkfairfax homes typically do not have garages.
- Many were built in 1941.
- You might want to compare Parkfairfax to Belle View.
- Middle school children at Parkfairfax attend George Washington Middle School.
- Properties in Parkfairfax typically do not have basements.
1 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 750 sq.ft.
Added: 08/31/17, Last Updated: 08/31/2017
Property Type: Residential Garden 1-4 Floors for Sale
MLS Number: AX10044638