Julie Nesbitt is an expert on row houses in 22314.
The first property at 529 Saint Asaph St N Alexandria VA. The home is listed as a 3 bedroom with 3 full baths and 3 half-baths.
- The community is composed of Brick Traditionals with an average of 3,763 sqft of living space.
- If you use Julie Nesbitt as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $17,612 at closing.
- The community is served by Jefferson-Houston Elementary School, George Washington Middle School and T.C. Williams High School.
- The subject property has been on the market 1 days, but the average days on market in the community is 148
- 529 Saint Asaph St N is located at Brightleaf and Cooper in the 22314 ZIP code.
- The median age of homes in Brightleaf and Cooper is 0 years of age.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
New, luxury attached single-family residence at Brightleaf: Old Town’s premier new home community designed for the most discerning buyer. High-end finishes throughout. This end-unit offers an over-sized 2+ car garage, elevator, roof-top deck … [Read more]
As a buyer’s agent serving the City of Alexandria, Julie Nesbitt can help if you have questions about this home. Do you love 22314 or just Brightleaf and Cooper if so, Julie Nesbitt can find you comparable homes to shop against.
Julie Nesbitt’s List For Buyers Spending About $2,849,900
Discover over 3000 square feet of elegant single level living right in the heart of Old Town Alexandria. Two lights to DC & 10 minutes to National. This special top floor residence has it all. The views are superb, the terrace exceptional, the living area perfect for large scale entertaining or just relaxing. The Oronoco has 24 hr front desk, security and more. See second tour for all amenities.
Ready in Aug 2017. Gut rehab of existing historic bldg. Kept existing concrete floors/steel supports. End Townhouse. Over-sized 2+ car garage, elevato. Roof-top deck is off sun-room w/ wet bar/half bath. Open 1st flr with living/dining combo plus large family room. All bedrooms include walk-in closets/private baths. Walk to Old Town shopping, restaurants and more!