Julie Nesbitt has lined up a number of 6 Bedroom houses for home buyers shopping in Alexandria.
We start with 6609 Benson Dr Alexandria VA at Country Club Estates. This property has 6 bedrooms with 4 full baths and 1 half-baths in 2,838 sqft.
- If you use Julie Nesbitt as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $4,434 at closing.
- The community is composed of Brick and Siding Split Levels with an average of 2,838 sqft of living space.
- The median age of homes in Country Club Estates is 58 years of age.
- Homes in this community were built around 1959.
- The subject property has been on the market 1 days, but the average days on market in the community is 1
- 6609 Benson Dr is located at Country Club Estates in the 22306 ZIP code.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
Quiet cul-de-sac, close to everything and has been updated throughout. Main level hardwoods and updated kitchen. Owner~s suite has fireplace, en suite bath and sliding glass doors to the rooftop. In-law quarters w/own entrance, living area … [Read more]
As a buyer’s agent serving Fairfax County, Julie Nesbitt can help if you have questions about this Split Level house. Julie Nesbitt reminds clients, “Think about the long haul. Not just your immediate needs.” Will this home suit your purposes next year, five years from now? If you’re moving in the next 3 to 5 years, how easy will it be to sell this house.