Open Sunday, 1-4p. Top Floor 2BR/2BA Condo! No one above you! Gleaming Hardwood Floors in Living/Dining Rooms. Large Serene Balcony. White Kitchen with New Stainless Appliances. Ceramic Tiled Baths. Large Walk in Closet in Master Bedroom. Pool … [Read more]
The number of U.S. households is expected to rise 10 to 15 percent over the next decade. Stuart Nesbitt reminds his clients, “The increase in U.S. households will create continued high demand for housing, which will of course affect the price of real estate in Alexandria.” In many ways, 22312 is a great area to buy a home in the City of Alexandria. If you have questions about this garden-style condo, contact buyers agent Stuart Nesbitt. Stuart Nesbitt can help you with any home listed for sale in Alexandria.
- T.C. Williams High School serves Edsall Terrace.
- You might want to compare Edsall Terrace to Landsdowne.
- Properties in Edsall Terrace typically do not have basements.
- Edsall Terrace provides water, trash removal, snow removal, sewer, reserve funds, pool(s), parking fee, master insurance policy, management, lawn maintenance, exterior building maintenance, and custodial services maintenance in the community fees.
- Properties range from $205,000 to $230,000.
- Properties in Edsall Terrace typically have 1 to 3 bedrooms.
- The average age of garden-style condos on the market in Edsall Terrace is 43 years.
2 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,036 sq.ft.
Added: 08/25/17, Last Updated: 08/28/2017
Property Type: Residential Garden 1-4 Floors for Sale
MLS Number: AX10041000
Subdivision: Edsall Terrace