Are you considering a townhouse selling for around $485,500?
7528 Oldham Way has a lot to offer a home buyer in Alexandria Virginia. This slate of homes starts with a 1,440 sqft. home with 3 full baths and 1 half baths.
- The community is served by Franconia, Hayfield, and Lane Elementary Schools, Hayfield, Hayfield, and Twain Middle Schools and Edison, and Hayfield High Schools.
- The median age of homes in Kingstowne is 25 years of age.
- The subject property has been on the market 0 days, but the average days on market in the community is 43
- 7528 Oldham Way is listed for $485,500.
- 7528 Oldham Way is located at Kingstowne in the 22315 ZIP code.
- The community is composed of Brick and Siding Colonials with an average of 1,924 sqft of living space.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the property. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the agent is saying:
spectacular town home w/ 3 BR & 3.5 BAs. Hardwoods & crown molding throughout main lvl. Sep living & dining room. Kitchen w/ doors leading to fenced in patio. Master BA w/ sep shower & tub. Upper lvl has 2 … [Read more]
Andrew Patton can show you this townhouse or similar homes in Alexandria. If you need a real estate agent in Fairfax County, Andrew Patton recommends asking people you trust, and at the same time, take what friends say with a grain of salt. Just because a particular agent worked for that person, doesn’t mean that agent is the best fit for you.