Andrew Patton always has your priorities in mind, and is willing to give suggestions based on expertise with 22310. Contact Andrew Patton to learn more about real estate in Fairfax County.
Maple Grove Estates is a favorite among buyers who appreciate these facts.
- The average above grade living area in Maple Grove Estates is 1,440 sq.ft.
- The average age of houses on the market in Maple Grove Estates is 54 years.
- Properties in Maple Grove Estates typically have 3 to 5 bedrooms.
- Edison High School serves Maple Grove Estates.
- Middle school children at Maple Grove Estates attend Twain Middle School.
- Many were built in 1963.
Properties in Maple Grove Estates
Refresh This Search
***GREAT OPPORTUNITY !!!! SPACIOUS SINGLE FAMILY HOME UNDER $ 500,000. A 1/4 ACRE LOT W/FULLY FENCED, FLAT BACK YARD HARDWOODS in FAMILY ROOM, DINNING & BEDROOMS. Excellent Location !!! close to Franconia & Van Dorn Metro Stations. ****Close to 95, 395 & 495 ***
Well maintained home in an ideal location for commuters. Located in close proximity to the Van Dorn Metro Station, I-495, and Springfield Mall. Property is being sold as-is. Inspections will be done for informational purposes only. Tenant's lease expires in August. OPEN SUNDAY 1-3
Nesbitt Realty (Main Office)
1451 Belle Haven Rd. #222
Alexandria VA 22307
LICENSED IN VIRGINIA
703 765 0300
888 783 6391 (fax)
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.