Stuart Nesbitt is well regarded for going far beyond the average agent. Stuart Nesbitt Johns never seems to tire of showing properties because, Stuart Nesbitt understands that for most buyers, the house hunt is a process that takes time. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to learn more about real estate in Braddock Place.
What about purchasing in 22314? If you’re serious you may want to consider this.
- The average above grade living area in 22314 is 1,495 sq.ft.
- Ballou Senior, T.C. Williams, and Thomas Jefferson High Schools serves 22314.
- Middle school children at 22314 attend George Washington, Jefferson-Houston, and Minnie Howard Middle Schools.
- Residents here are served by Douglas Macarthur, Jefferson-Houston, Leckie, Lyles-Crouch, and Maury Elementary Schools.
- You might want to compare 22314 to Market Street Town Centr.
- Many were built in 1978.
- Properties in 22314 typically have 1 to 8 bedrooms.
Properties in Braddock Place
We’re always happy to chat. Call us at (703)765-0300 for a personal consultation. You can also email us at [email protected].
Why don’t you find real estate using a local, small business that cares about your requirements?