Let’s take a look at some of the best deals in the Northern Virginia rental market today.
Rentals in 22314
- 1620 Abingdon Dr #201
- 4181/2 Saint Asaph St N #Na
- 211 Patrick St S
- 818 Patrick St S #1
- 520 John Carlyle St #209
Charming & immaculately maintained 1 BR condo in the heart of Old Town. Quiet mews setting. Updated kitchen with ss appliances, granite countertops. Crown molding, plantation shutters, decorative fireplace & washer/dryer unit. Central Air. Move-in ready. Short walk to King Street, Trader Joe’s & 2 metro stops. Pets case by case, w/deposit. No Smoking. Certified Funds due at lease signing.
Hardwood Floors, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, 42″ Maple Cabinets, New Paint, Large Closets with Organizers, 10 Foot Tall Ceilings, Large South Facing Windows, Garage Parking, Faces a Quiet Courtyard. Pool & Gym Included. Concierge Desk in the Lobby. Restaurants & Shops on the first level of the Building. Stroll to King St Metro, Whole Foods, Starbucks, Hoffman, Old Town & PTO.
Setting a rental budget
For many renters the most important consideration is how much they are willing to spend on a rental per month. For this reason it should come as no surprise that the first step in the rental process should include establishing a budget. Renters should consider their monthly income and subtract out all of their monthly expenses from this amount. Monthly expenses should include all bills which are paid regularly as well as money spent on food, entertainment and miscellaneous items each month. The renter may also wish to subtract out an additional amount to allow for some savings each month as well as emergencies. The total left after these subtractions is the amount the renter is able to spend on an rental per month. Once this amount is established the renter will have a better understanding of the type of rental they are able to afford.
When you know you budget and you’re ready to shop for a new home, contact an agent. Rental agents cost the renter nothing and they don’t work for one specific building. A rental agent can see all the rentals that are available to make sure that you get the best value for your money. [Learn more]
If you need an agent contact Julie Nesbitt.
- $1,699: 2626 Fort Farnsworth Rd #201, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Huntington Club | Comparables
- $1,499: 4501 Arlington Blvd #126, Arlington, VA 22203 | The Chatham | Comparables
- $2,799: 216 Alfred St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Farney | Comparables
- $1,299: 6621 Wakefield Dr #505, Alexandria, VA 22307 | River Towers | Comparables
- $3,199: 2609 3rd St N, Arlington, VA 22201 | Lyon Park | Comparables
- $2,499: 4416 Scarborough Sq, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Pinewood Lake | Comparables
- $2,700: 7517 Lamoyne Ct, Alexandria, VA 22315 | Island Creek | Comparables
- $3,399: 4303 11th St N, Arlington, VA 22201 | Ballston | Comparables
- $1,350: 8606f Village Way #F, Alexandria, VA 22309 | Villages the | Comparables
- $1,250: 6631 Wakefield Dr #520, Alexandria, VA 22307 | River Towers | Comparables